Advertisement

Amazing new discoveries. Will YOU be here ?

Amazing new discoveries. Will YOU be here ? Will YOU be here when we present the new WW2 discoveries ?
Thank you all my Patron`s for your incredible support.
You make these discoveries come true...

If YOU would like to become a supporter of our work :


PAYPAL : WW2HistoryHunter@gmail.com

My Email : ww2historyHunter@gmail.com

Feel free to watch any of my other videos and in that way support my channel :)

My WW2 exploring gear :

My metaldetecting gear :
Makro Kruzer Multi detector
Nokta pin pointer
Makro KR 40 coil
Makro KR 13 coil
Makro/ Nokta waterproof headphones


My underwater exploration gear:
Gladius Mini ROV ( just a fantastic tool )


My underground explorer flashligh gear ;
Olight M2R Warrior ( you cant destroy it )
Olight X7R Marrauder ( mother of all flashlights and insane bright light )
Olight HS2 ( headlamp , very powerful )
www.Olightworld.com

ww2historyhunter,German WW2,German WW2 bunker,German bunker found,metaldetecting WW2,WW2 metaldetecting,Black diggers,ww2 archeology,wow we found..,Did i just find that ?,Urbex,Urban disocvery,What is inside ?,What`s insde ?,Did you know ?,If no one har recorded it..,AMAZING discoveries,WW2 discoveries,Atlantic Wall bunkers,D-day bunkers,Machine gun bunker,German machine gun,MG42,MG 34,Mauser K98,

Post a Comment

0 Comments