Advertisement

AS I MAY - I See You In Me (Official Music Video)

AS I MAY - I See You In Me (Official Music Video) Third single off the new album "My Own Creations", coming out worldwide via Rockshots Records on July 26th, and in Japan via Spiritual Beast on July 24th.

#asimay #metal #rockshots

Mixed, mastered, produced: Stefan Pommerin at Illusia Productions

Single stream and download ➤

SUBSCRIBE TO Rockshots Records YT Channel


LYRICS:
Gotta get away
Gotta get away
VERSE
I want to know who I am
There is a stranger in the mirror
My hands and my eyes
But we are no longer the sameone
I don't want to wake up
CHORUS
Insanity, I see you in me, growing inside
Silently, it whispers to my ear and says don ́t look behind
VERSE 2
If only I knew what
Changes are happening to me
There is something familiar
We are caught in each other’s eyes
END
Time has come. You need to be that one. Who will make us
one

Rockshots Records:





As I May




music video,official video,as i may,metal core,new core,finland,heavy metal,modern metal,core metal music,core metal,post hardcore,finnish metal,metal from finland,in flames,rammstein,as i lay dying,new album,soilwork,dark tranquillity,children of bodom,scar symmetry,sonic syndicate,amorphis,arch enemy,pain,insomnium,norther,amon amarth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments