Advertisement

ASMR - Show & Tell - Rummaging Through My Toiletries Bag - Describing Items - Binaural

ASMR - Show & Tell - Rummaging Through My Toiletries Bag - Describing Items - Binaural Hey Guys, Lately I have really gotten into watching ASMR videos that focus on describing items. I think they are so relaxing and calming, and thus I decided to make my own version, just for you 😉. Hope you love it 🙈.

Join Our Channels Instagram:


Join Our Facebook -


Were on the Tingles App!!!


Have you really made it down this far in the description? Why don't you give the like 👍🏼 button a high five, and if you haven't already, why not give that subscribe button a high five as well. Heck why stop there ring that notification bell 🔔so you can get notified every single time I release a new video for you guys :).

soft spoken,show and tell,makeup rummage,asmr video,asmr show & tell,asmr male,asmr ramble,male asmr,asmr rummaging through bag,asmr show and tell soft spoken,asmr show and tell collection,asmr calming voice,asmr slow talking,corey's place asmr,asmr describing things,asmr describing,asmr describing objects,asmr random items,makeup bag show & tell,asmr show and tell tapping,what's in the bag asmr,asmr sleep,asmr binaural ear to ear,asmr binaural,

Post a Comment

0 Comments