Advertisement

Dissipate - Arcane Ghosts (Full Album Stream)

Dissipate - Arcane Ghosts (Full Album Stream) Listen to the full album:
"Dissipate" by Arcane Ghosts from the album 'Human Interference,' available now
BUY HUMAN INTERFERENCE NOW! -

---

Lyrics:

I fall into dust
The skin on my bones is a place of
A place of decay
Just can't fathom this goddamn mind
It's bringing me to a place where I will waste away

Pretend I'm not here
Did you even see me before?
I'm not dead just yet
But you seem to think I'm long gone

I might as well bury this shell
Cause that's all I ever am
Why don't you see me in a different light
Did you see me at all?
I may as well leave this down
In the dirt where I belong
Why didn't you see me when I lost my peace
If I had any at all

Leaves as red as my eyes
Swept away with the wind
Watch me as I fade away

I said all my tales
I've buried the books
Invisible is what I am
Until you say otherwise.

---

Follow Arcane Ghosts on Social Media
►Facebook:
►Twitter:
►Instagram:

#humaninterference #arcaneghosts #dissipate

Stream)

Post a Comment

0 Comments