Advertisement

Exploring a VAST World!! || Minecraft LIVE w/viewers!!

Exploring a VAST World!! || Minecraft LIVE w/viewers!! Thank you for tuning into my stream!!! Feel free to chat with me as much as you want! Please leave a like on the video, and subscribe if you haven't already to support the channel!!

I am not whitelisting anyone to the server during todays stream - but feel free to speak to me after the stream via discord if you want in!!

(This is on Minecraft Java Edition - NOT Bedrock)

All future Zelda streams are on Wednesdays, at 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern Time!!!

My Discord Server!! A fun, active Zelda community!!


Follow me on Twitter!!


Support the stream!! (Donate for a shoutout! :D)


Become a Member of my channel for exclusive livestream badges and emojis!!
(All supporters will have their names featured in my future videos!!!!!)


Support me on Patreon!!
(All supporters will have their names featured in my future videos!!!!!)


My merch shop!!


Follow me on Twitch!!


Be sure to check out my Breath of the Wild Sequel Playlist!!


Can we hit 50 likes on todays stream?? I think we can!!!!!!! :D

Minecraft,Zelda,Funny,Survival,Exploation,Ocean,Monument,Woodland,Mansion,Building,Nether,Desert,Pyramid,Botw,Breath of the Wild,Sequel,Tips,Tricks,Trident,Creeper,Endermen,Skill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments