Advertisement

FlossTube #8 - July 28, 2019 - WIPs, Stitch-Con haul & a Hot Air Balloon Ride

FlossTube #8 - July 28, 2019 - WIPs, Stitch-Con haul & a Hot Air Balloon Ride Hi! My name is Becca. Welcome to My Stitchy Home.

In this video, I show what I stitched on, finished and fully finished, purchases made while at Stitch-Con, as well as while in Utah and Colorado. Here are some FlossTubers who I thought gave good Stitch-Con recaps: (coming soon)

I show pictures and videos of these events here:
12:48 - Stitch-Con Keepsakes Annex
23:23 - Salt Lake City - Mormon Temple, Tabernacle and Great Salt Lake
31:48 - Stitchy Meet up with Brenda, Colleen and Deb at Shepherds Bush
32:42 - Moab, Utah - Hot Air Balloon Ride - AWESOME!

Shops visited include Shepherd's Bush, The Craft Center of Fine Stitchery (both Utah), A Stitching Shop and the Craft Box (both Denver).

In August I'll be going to a quilt retreat outside of Atlanta, Georgia and a Fae Kuhn cross stitch retreat in Nashville, Tennessee. Fae's Facebook group is Cross Stitch Club Originals. Her June 2020 retreat will be held in Reno, Nevada.

If this is my first video that you are watching, I am a counted cross stitcher, counted canvas worker, quilter and a crocheter. I hope you like the video and will subscribe.

Filmed using my Galaxy S9 cell phone. Edited using Filmora9 software.

Music:

Contact me at MyStitchyHome@gmail.com

cross stitch,Becca Klash,Stitch-Con,Moab,Craft Box,Shepherds Bush,Craft Center of Fine Stitching,Handwork Maniac,Highway Stitcher,Snug Harbor Crafts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments