Advertisement

Going to the WORST REVIEWED Amusement Park in my City! **bad idea**

Going to the WORST REVIEWED Amusement Park in my City! **bad idea** THIS WASN'T FUN
Today I found a 2 star amusement park in my city with over 100 horrible reviews, and I went to test things out myself...
• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

**POP UP SHOP DETAILS**
Saturday, August 3rd, 3-5pm
1026 Fuller St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
PLEASE COME SO I CAN MEET YOU :)

Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,faze rug worst,faze rug worst reviewed,worst reviewed,worst reviewed in my city,faze rug in my city,faze rug worst reviewed in my city,worst reviewed amusement park,amusement,amusement park,worst amusement park,worst amusement park in my city,going to the worst reviewed amusement park in my city,

Post a Comment

0 Comments