Advertisement

LIBRA: IT'S COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK! πŸ₯‚πŸ’―πŸ™

LIBRA: IT'S COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK! πŸ₯‚πŸ’―πŸ™ Hi, my name is Natasha Chamberlin. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to visit my channel. I hope that you find my readings to be helpful.

Types of Readings I Offer

Mini 3 Card Spread £10

In-depth Reading £20

6 Months Ahead £25

12 Months Ahead £30

How to Order a Personal Reading

If you would like to order a personal reading from me then, please send payment for your chosen reading to tashachamberlin1981@gmail.com via PayPal.

All readings are in-depth and personal to you. You will receive a private video reading.

Please allow up to 5 working days for your reading to arrive. I aim to get readings out as quickly as possible. I only ask clients to please allow up to 5 working days to cover myself in case of a busy period.

Natasha's Working Hours

Monday 9am - 5pm
Tuesday 9am - 5pm
Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 5pm

Saturday CLOSED
Sunday CLOSED

Cancer,pisces,scorpio,Leo,aries,sagittarius,virgo,capricorn,taurus,aquarius,gemini,libra,psychic reading,psychic,angels,mediumship,tarot,star signs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments