Advertisement

MY STORY ON NOT MAKING THE BASKETBALL TEAM...

MY STORY ON NOT MAKING THE BASKETBALL TEAM... This is a story I have wanted to share for a while. I didn't make the middle school basketball team and I was one of the kids that all of the coaches thought would never play basketball ever again and I used the failures as motivation and kept trying to get better and now I get to start on a college basketball team that I love.

I am grateful everyday for my past and I love sharing my stories. Comment below some video ideas and PLEASE LIKE THE VIDEO!! It helps my youtube algorithm and you guys can help me do this for a living by clicking a couple buttons and sharing!

Thank you!

Change your habits and be you.

vlog,vlogger,love,youtbe,money,story,stories,casey nestat,views,millionaire,google,google ads,basketball,dunk,college basketball,nba,share,subscribe,basktball player,challenge,hilarious,basketball challenge,steph curry,aj lapray,d3,division three sports,d3 basketbal player,please share,google ad sense,

Post a Comment

0 Comments