Advertisement

SSBB Robin is quite entertaining.

SSBB Robin is quite entertaining. I'd never had this much fun playing as a fire emblem character in my entire life. I'm not really a fan of fire emblem, but this character makes me want to add another or two, but are as unique is this guy. Also, every projectile you see is completely real. I haven't put all the sfxs in since I .rel ported him over JigglyPuff (I hate pokemon by the way...), but I don't care.

P.S. I missed marth on the Final Smash on purpose, since FS can kill the thrill of playing the game. I still like Final Smashes, but this one I might just nerf... It's too powerful, and is hard to dodge, so I'll make it hard to dodge, but the damage won't be too bad.

Credit to Kitsune for the original PSA, MrTacos432 for the moveset I built off of, russmarrs2 for the model, and Brawl Minus Zeus team for Thunder materials

entertaining.

Post a Comment

0 Comments