Advertisement

would you rather but with a lot of really weird questions...

would you rather but with a lot of really weird questions... I am a gamer that plays Roblox and more.

FAQ (a lot of ridiculous questions)

Q: What is your gender?

A: Male

Q: How old are you?

A: I am almost 14

Q: What is your relationship status?

A: I'm single, please send help

Q: What got you to make youtube videos?

A: I just wanted to post some random videos for enjoyment. I don't really care if I get 100,000,000 subscribers.

Intro By Captainnick88 FX:

Music by Kevin MacLeod:

What is ROBLOX? ROBLOX is an online virtual playground and workshop, where kids of all ages can safely interact, create, have fun, and learn. It’s unique in that practically everything on ROBLOX is designed and constructed by members of the community. ROBLOX is designed for players from 8 to 18 years old, but it is open to people of all ages.

questions...

Post a Comment

0 Comments