Advertisement

Aquarius September 2019 The Bigger Picture...

Aquarius September 2019 The Bigger Picture... NAMASTE AQUARIUS
This is your general tarot forecast
and intuitive messages for
September 2019.
This reading will apply for sun moon and rising signs in Aquarius

Thank you for taking the time to connect & listen to the reading 🌹.


Deck used:
Ethereal visions illuminated tarot deck

Want to support my channel?
Any donation is always more than welcome
& truly appreciated ♡


Thank you so much for the likes, shares & subscribes I've received so far!
It means the world to me.
Sending a big hug to all my
new & loyal subscribes
I see you and appreciate you all!

Enjoy the reading soulfam!
Love & Light, Liv.


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Social Media

Instagram:
Livsoultarot

Contact me:
livsoultarot@gmail.com

PayPal:




🔮Personal Readings information :



🔮Personal reading number one:
30-40 min intuitive-tarot
Private unlisted video reading.
1-3 Questions
General | Love | Money & Career| Spiritual Guidance.

I will meditate on your energy & lay
a tarot & oracle card spread for you while sharing my intuitive messages based on your personal energy & questions.
Price: $50.00



🔮Personal Reading Number two
50-60 + min intuitive-tarot “private unlisted” video reading.
1/6 Questions
General Energies/ Love/ Career & Money/ Spiritual Guidance / karma lessons

I will meditate on your energy & lay
a tarot & oracle card spread for you while sharing my intuitive messages based on your personal energy & questions.
Price: $80.00


How to place an order with me:
Send a email to: livsoultarot@gmail.com
Type reading 1 / reading 2 / in the subject section.
Information needed:
Your date of birth.
And optional Moon & Rising Sign.
Send me the question(s) you want me to clarify in the reading and some clarifying information regarding the situation if necessary.
*If your questions regards your relationship it would be helpful to have his/hers Sun Sign as well.

After sending your email, you will receive a PayPal link from me that you can use for your payment.

You will receive a link in your email to your personal video reading within the next 2-14 days

Looking forward to read for you.♡

NAMASTÉ ♡


September 2019 Forecast:

aquarius,aquarius september,aquarius september 2019 tarot,aquarius tarot reading september,aquarius september 2019 forecast,aquarius september 2019 love,aquarius september 2019 career,september forecast,september 2019 aquarius,Forecast,tarot,lifestyle,spiritual coach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments