Advertisement

August clean beauty with sephora and the shops at columbus circle

August clean beauty with sephora and the shops at columbus circle I got to attend one of the last two events of the shops of columbus circle august clean beauty. They were many beauty demos. My favorite sephora facials and vital proteins. You can attend the last one here next wednesday at i wont be in attendance im leaving on vacation. You can check out green harvest coconut water,vital proteins,and kombacha probatic water at whole foods. You can check out youth to the people mostruizer and origns facials at sephora and macys. I hope you enjoyed be sure to like comment like subscribe for more xoxo-Stephanie

You can find me

twitter @Stefanypegueroo
instagram @ms.steffany
my blog
livinglifewithstephanie.com

blogs,beauty,hauls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments