Advertisement

BBC news weather lots of blue sky and on course for a record bank holiday Monday 32 to 34c

BBC news weather lots of blue sky and on course for a record bank holiday Monday 32 to 34c I'm glad you all got another taste of the hot weather. Unfortunately it might be hard for you to go on holiday next month. I know for that month the weather is going to be alright in england I just sense many issues. I think that the Prime Minister will be going down in history as " Mr no deal " although I think he's trying his best these are the words from Donald Tusk.
We must be strong and understand what our commitment is to our country to our people. Theres been investigations some with important people, care homes and hospitals. This is our way forward the info, the news is for our benifit. I cant stop what's going to happen, what we are going to find out about different organisations and authorities.

I thank you for your time and patience what ever happens it wont be bad but it has to be done. Whatever it involves whoever it involves.


Bye 馃懆‍馃懇‍馃懅‍馃懅馃嚞馃嚙☀️馃敭

Monday

Post a Comment

0 Comments