Advertisement

Choose the healthiest: Learn how to read nutrition labels and ingredients. (With Examples!) 2019

Choose the healthiest: Learn how to read nutrition labels and ingredients. (With Examples!) 2019 HEY :)

Today in this video I discussed how to read nutrition labels and as well as ingredients with proper explanation after which you will be able to choose foods wisely and will not fall in the marketing trap of food companies.

Despite having so many fitness youtube channels no one covered such an in-depth analysis of how to use nutrition labels and read ingredients and so I recommend you should definitely see the full video.

Watch this video to know what are those and start living a healthier lifestyle.

Resources:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT ME:


Hello!
I am Deepanshu
The founder of Healthillc
I am an Internationally accredited fitness and nutrition coach.
Before I got into the fitness lifestyle I used to live an extremely unhealthy lifestyle. I was fat and a target for most of the people who wants to taunt about being unhealthy.
Now, being into this fitness lifestyle for quite a few years I know how to live a healthy lifestyle (Of course with or without gym) and I help people with their goals by providing clear and precise knowledge of fitness by filtering out common myths and beliefs.

“I believe in educating people about fitness, make them aware of their own potential and help them transform”

I have helped many people change themselves.
Some people even call me the "Motivation King" :)

The reason behind starting my own fitness channel is that no Indian fitness YouTuber is providing research-based content which international YouTubers are providing so I thought why not equip our Indian audience with better knowledge.

Not all people can afford such expensive online coaching programs thus I provide one that is not compromised on the quality and hard work put into making each of it. It is the one that almost all people can afford and not let money be the reason to not change and be fit.

My aim has always been the betterment of Indian society.

“TWO OPTIONS ARE GIVEN TO YOU – HARD WORK OR EXCUSE!
I CHOSE HARD WORK WHAT WILL YOU?”
-DEEPANSHU


Do support my initiative so that we together can affect the lives of our Indian brothers and sisters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:

Instagram(My profile):

Instagram (Healthillc):

Facebook Page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUSIC USED:

Never Give Up by Jay Someday |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License


Homesickness by Allerlei von Nicolai |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License


THANKS FOR WATCHING :)
May God give you a healthier and prosperous life!

nutrition facts,food labels,nutrition facts label,lose weight,healthy food,healthy lifestyle,lose weight fast,fitness mistakes,healthillc fitness,healthillc,fitness,gym,workout,gym motivation,how to lose fat,how to build muscle,best fitness channel,build muscle,nutrition myths,science based fitness,science based nutrition,lose fat,vegan,vegetarian bodybuilding diet,personal coaching,indian fitness youtuber,deepanshu gaur,deepanshu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments