Advertisement

Holding On | Original | -audio fixed- (reupload)

Holding On | Original | -audio fixed- (reupload) (you so you all know- I don’t actually have 3.5k anymore.. I lost all my subscribers. started back at square one ;”) so that’s great. anyways tysm for almost 2k :D we are slowly getting back to my original sub count of 4.3K 💙💙💙)

If you do this meme, credit me! my last original meme a bunch of people either forgot or had it in the video really fast to where you couldn’t see it. please credit me in your description 💙

Ok so I have a lot to say so please don’t leave :(

ok- first off- i’m sorta back? idk but i can’t be online too often still and i definitely won’t be here at all over the weekend

second- i don’t know, i was just chatting with my best friends and it got into some deep stuff and idk i just felt like i couldn’t help very well because i couldn’t answer everything :( anyways i realize my mind sucks lol

third- I don’t like this. i lost motivation while editing. it’s boring, repetitive and overall annoying. too much is going on and i’m sorry :(

Ok so yeah


Info:
time: 7 hours
animated with: flipaclip
edited with: iMovie
Character: Icy (belongs to me)
fps: 12

Original meme: (me uwu)
Song: (it’s actually pretty heccin good oml)
inspiration: nothing-

If you happen to have fanart for me, or want to talk, just follow me/ join these ^^
Amino-
Discord-
Hangouts- Galacticvloggers05@gmail.com
Icy’s Fans Hangouts groupchat:
TikTok (cringe)- IcyFoxxTikTok
Youtube- you are here lol ;3

I am going to make a playlist for “Holding on” memes so tell me if you make one so it’s easier for me qnp in my “too meme” a bunch of people didn’t link theirs and i had to do some deep diving in youtube to find them.. please link it in comments XD

oki now- I just want to thNAK you all for 3.5k. that’s insane. thNAK you SO much 💙 I love you all and i am so grateful to be surrounded by you kind people 💗👌💖

and thNAK you to:
Cookey Fox
Splatie Cat
Pixelio
SociallyAwkwardAnimations
AlienAnimator
Tewi the BunBun
Naomikat
and everyone else who shouted me out this month 💙💙💙 you guys helped me so much 😌

Have an amazing day/ night!! I love you, my cookies 🍪

current sub count: ❤️❤️❤️ 3,502

finally i’m not late or too early for my special XD




hAH! Jokes on me! I lost all my subscribers ;”)

ty if you are a new subscriber btw.. Welcome to the channel, i’m Icy and I lost 4.3K subscribers because my channel was deleted only like 3.1k left to go until i reach my normal sub count 💙💙💙💙
ty ^^

(reupload)

Post a Comment

0 Comments