Advertisement

How to Stay Consistent with your Money Mindset Practice (& Other Manifestation Q’s)

How to Stay Consistent with your Money Mindset Practice (& Other Manifestation Q’s) Day 10: More money Q’s!

In this livestream I answer the following questions..

- How to keep positive energy when manifesting what you want but not seeing any results yet

- Who my greatest mentor is and the most challenging situation I've faced in my life

- What to do to alter the negative feedback that comes with wealth building

- How to remain consistent with your mindset and manifestation

- How to cross the bridge from visualization to manifestation when it's hard

- How to stop negative thoughts from taking over

- What my favourite manifestation exercise is

- How I stay focused and manage everything

- Does it take time visualizing over and over before you can really see yourself eaening millions of dollars a year especially if you've never earned 500k in a year yet?

- How do I get over the fear about making/earning money by selling an online product. I feel greedy when i think about making 10 - 20k

Freebies:

#moneymindset #lawofattraction #manifestation

Q’s)

Post a Comment

0 Comments