Advertisement

I applied an ENTIRE bottle of FENTY FOUNDATION and went to a BAR

I applied an ENTIRE bottle of FENTY FOUNDATION and went to a BAR As soon as I saw this new Fenty release I HAD TO DO THIS.
FOLLOW ME:
SUBSCRIBE:

In this video I applied an entire bottle of the new Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r hydrating long-wear foundation! Make sure you guys go follow me and enter to win this gift card to get your own foundation! Also Fenty if you see this put me on your PR PLEASE ❤️

MY FRIENDS:
Martin:

Where i got my shirt:


PRODUCTS I USE:
My Camera I Use:

Fenty Foundation:

MY MUSIC:
MY INTRO SONG/MY FIRST SONG:
“Never Gonna Stop” is now live on:

SPOTIFY:

Apple Music:

“Santa Baby Remix”
Soundcloud:

My IL Makiage Looks:
Look 1:
Look 2:

Hi I am Kaelyn Gutierrez and I am a Lifestyle Youtube Creator based out of Los Angeles. You can find Vlogs, Makeup Tutorials, Public Reactions and more on my channel. Check out my new song “Never Gonna Stop” on Spotify:

Business Inquiries: kpgbusiness@yahoo.com

applying and entire bottle of foundation,fenty beauty pro filt'r foundation,fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating longwear foundation,fenty beauty hydrating foundation,fenty beauty pro filt'r foundation review,applying an entire bottle of fenty foundation,kaelyn gutierrez,kaelyn gutierrez foundation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments