Advertisement

Makeup video #3: Green with envy | Poison Ivy

Makeup video #3: Green with envy | Poison Ivy All/most products used are below. In this video I had my friends pick the makeup look on my Facebook and the popular vote was for Green with envy / Poison Ivy. This look has two names because it is determined by the lipstick you choose to wear with it, for Poison Ivy I used a darker red color. If you wanted to stick with green, you could use a green lipstick of your choosing. Thank you so much for watching.

If you would like to help sponsor a video/support my videos I setup a Venmo account. It is set to private so you can let me know if you just want to support or if you want me to get a certain piece of makeup that will be used in the next video. I will also add your name to the video if you want credit. Thank you in advance for anyone who does send me anything.

Here's the link to my Venmo profile. Tap or click it, and be sure you're finding my true self.



Makeup:

✓ NYX - Proof it eyeshadow primer

✓ NYX - Lid Lingerie eyeshadow palette

✓ NYX - Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights

✓ NYX - Prismatic Shadows in Mermaid

✓ NYX - Glitter primer

✓ NYX - Tinted brow mascara in blonde

✓ NYX - That's the point eyeliner in super sketchy

✓ NYX - Worth the hype mascara in black

✓ NYX - Can't stop won't stop foundation in pale

✓ NYX - Sweet cheeks matte blush in rose & play

✓ NYX - Liquid suede cream lipstick in Cherry Skies

✓ Hard๐Ÿ–คCandy - Stroke of gorgeous eyeliner in little black dress

✓ Maybelline - Dark circle concealer in fair

✓ Maybelline - Brow drama define and fill duo in Auburn

✓ FabledFragrances - Key Lime matte loose pigment eyeshadow

✓ Neutrogena - Moisture Smooth Color Stick in deep plum

Other lipstick options:
✓ Neutrogena - Moisture smooth color stick in wine berry

✓ Femme Couture - Matte color drench in Charmed

Tools:
✓ Ulta Beauty - Super blender sponges

✓ Ecotools - Makeup brushes

Poison

Post a Comment

0 Comments