Advertisement

Making use of Anthony Browns gift Making a Spade Drill Holder Part 2

Making use of Anthony Browns gift Making a Spade Drill Holder Part 2 Making use of Anthony Browns gift (Making a Spade Drill Holder) Part 2. Anthony Brown gifted me some spade drill tips but I had no spade drill holders. These things are expensive so I machined up me a holder. This is the first one of several I will make but this will be the only ones on a dedicated video. So, sit back and relax and enjoy.

What a machinist does,Backyard Machine shop,old barn shop,Making from nothing,shop teacher,how to machine at home,Home machine,The Hobby Machinist,Machining Projects,Repurposing tools,Home Shop Machinist,Home shop,In the Shop,Machining projects at home,Basement Shops,Milling Machine,Grizzly Machines,Home lathes,Backyard shed,OZ,United Kingdom,Canada,YouTube Machinist Facebook,Facebook Machinist groups,Odds and ends,Bozo,summer bash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments