Advertisement

Portal 2 Coop Speedrun Tutorial: 5.7 mp_coop_paint_speed_catch

Portal 2 Coop Speedrun Tutorial: 5.7 mp_coop_paint_speed_catch This is part of a series of tutorials for speedrunning coop course 5 in Portal 2. I made these in a short timeframe while Joshimuz and Kitteamuz were struggling learning the coop category following a tutorial that was filled with too much rambling and nonsense.

As a result, these videos are very rushed and have not been peer reviewed, and are also of low quality. However, they seem to have gotten the job done, so I decided: Why not publish them?

Some of these strats are probably not up to date with current routes, as I've not done runs of this category in years, and haven't followed the scene either. However, they are beginner to intermediate friendly, so they might help you.

Special thanks to UsernameNotFound_404 for giving me a quick briefing, especially on some of the backupstrats.

Helpful links:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on YouTube:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Snapchat: @LotsOfS

lotsofs,Twitch,Stream,Highlights,Screaming,Funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments