Advertisement

Realistic Life of Software Engineer! Challenges, Bugs, Fun

Realistic Life of Software Engineer! Challenges, Bugs, Fun After showing you guys the best day of my life at NCR as a Software Engineer, I also I want to show you guys the realistic day.

Get free coding interview questions from Google/Facebook at:

Get paid to Solve Bugs & Learn:



A real Software Engineer never Fails, either Wins or Learn everyday.


Vlogging Gear:-
Camera:

Camera Lens:
(India)
(US)
Tripod:
(India)
(US)
Lav Mic:
(India)
(US)
Vlogging Mic:
(India)
(USA)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU CAN TALK TO ME!! Follow me on -
Instagram -

E-mail for BUSINESS INQUIRY & HELP- harnoor@singhinusa.com

MUSIC CREDITS:
Outro:
Jarico - Landscape (Vlog No Copyright Music)

Background Music:
Joakim Karud: I'll Be There:

indian software engineer usa,desi software engineer usa,daily routine,a day in life of software engineer,indian software engineer in usa,a day in life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments