Advertisement

So Riot Reworked Kayle AGAIN.. But It's SO GOOD NOW!!! - Kayle Rework Gameplay - League of Legends

So Riot Reworked Kayle AGAIN.. But It's SO GOOD NOW!!! - Kayle Rework Gameplay - League of Legends LEAVE A "LIKE" IF YOU ENJOYED THE VID!! So Riot Reworked Kayle Again, SHE NOW GETS RANGED AT LVL 7 in League of Legends!!
→My Merch Store: →Pantheon Rework:
→Subscribe For More!: →My OVERWATCH Channel:

Follow me here!
→My Stream:
→My Public Discord: discord.gg/YAay9Hc
→My Twitter:
→Facebook:
→My Instagram:
→My 2nd YouTube Channel:

Hope you enjoy and please sub rate and comment!!! :)

So Riot Reworked Kayle AGAIN.. But It's SO GOOD NOW!!! - Kayle Rework Gameplay - League of Legends

#lol #redmercy #leagueoflegends

kayle,kayle rework,kayle rework pbe,redmercy kayle,kayle champion spotlight,reworked kayle,new kayle,new kayle rework,league of legends,lol,lol kayle rework,lol kayle,league of legends kayle,kayle pbe,new rework kayle,lol new kayle rework,

Post a Comment

0 Comments