Advertisement

ST: 'Your Car is You, it represents you.' FT: Justin Yem

ST: 'Your Car is You, it represents you.' FT: Justin Yem Justin is someone I literally met after StoryTime began, he was supporting me even though we didn't know each other. Cars bring us together but more importantly being real. To some it's just an old Civic right? This car was a car that stayed within the family and he gave it some love and attention to detail and it's one of the cleanest dailies I have seen. (I mean it's a daily on TE37s) The EG6 had always had a special place in my heart because of initial Dand I still want to get an SI-R.. In other words, being simple and clean sometimes is the best because less is more, yet I'm flamboyant as F. One of the goals of StoryTime with Cullen was to bring the community together. Being supported by so many people whom I don't even know really does make me feel some type of way. I never thought it'd be like this.

Follow Justin:
@whiteskincambo

Music provided by:
youtube.com/sitrusbeats
@prodsitrus

Follow me:
@cullencheung
@cullencheungphotos

#honda #eghatch #storytimewithcullen

Justin

Post a Comment

0 Comments