Advertisement

SWISS First Class from Zurich to New Delhi (Airbus A330): Swiss perfection!

SWISS First Class from Zurich to New Delhi (Airbus A330): Swiss perfection! Join me on this trip in First Class onboard a Swiss International Air Lines Airbus A330 from Zurich (Switzerland) to New Delhi (India). The clip also includes a visit to the First Class lounge in Zurich Airport.

I will publish a review of this flight this Wednesday on my blog:

Follow me on Youtube if you like this clip (300,000+ followers so far!). Each week, I upload one new trip report about my travels around the world.

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Blog:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr:

swiss,first class,airlines,airbus,A330,Boeing,B777,aviation,takeoff,landing,lounge,airport,luxury,travel,luxury travel,avgeek,aircraft,airplane,switzerland,india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments