Advertisement

A Week In My Splendidly Chaotic Life | Part One- modeling, editing, painting & more!

A Week In My Splendidly Chaotic Life | Part One- modeling, editing, painting & more! This is one terrific week of august in my life as a human being living on the planet 🌎 I butchered 5 hours of content into a video the length of a forensic files episode. I'm both satisfied and horrified at the same time. s/o to my siblings (I have 10) for being so kind to me throughout the week. y'all the mvps. this is only part one.
Biweekly I upload mostly lifestyle content!
for business inquiries, contact raviryhearts@gmail.com
A less serious side of me: [abbie lynn - YouTube](

faq
age: 19
camera:
editing software: Final Cut Pro
πŸ’Ž

how,to,model,runway,walk,beauty,vlogger,photoshoot,vlog,photography,creative,Entrepreneur,lifestyle,day,in,the,life,week,weekly vlog,daily,schedule,crazy,routine,life in,august,chaos,horror,nice,confusing,amazing,my life in august,filmmaker,cute,my,vlogging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments