Advertisement

All Blacks vs Springboks: Garces will be in charge...

All Blacks vs Springboks: Garces will be in charge... French referee Jerome Garces has been appointed to the plum opening round Rugby World Cup showdown between the Springboks and the All Blacks.

World Rugby unveiled the match officials on Friday for the pool stage of the 2019 edition in Japan, with Garces taking charge of the Bok opener at the Yokohama International Stadium on Saturday, 21 September.

Garces’ countryman, Romain Poite, will be one of the assistant referees, and he will be joined by England’s Karl Dickson.

Garces was also the referee in the last Bok World Cup match against the All Blacks, the 2015 semi-final, which the Kiwis won 20-18.

Please Like, Share & Subscribe

►Please Subscribe:

►Business Enquiries: garethmason3@gmail.com

►Please support me in growing this channel, any donation will be greatly appreciated:

Connect with me on my Social Media Channels:
► Facebook:
► Twitter:
► Instagram:

Why I created my YouTube Channel: Through my YouTube Channel "Walking Tall with G-MAN" I strive to inspire and motivate people to never give up in life as well as using this platform to share my sporting passion.

When I was younger, I was told because of my height I wouldn’t be able to play sport in school however I proved everyone wrong and played sport and became first-team cricket captain of my school.

Having dwarfism did force me to stop playing sport after varsity; however, I continued to share my passion through my YouTube Channel.

Gareth Mason,Walking Tall with G-MAN,World Rugby,Rugby Union,Rugby,Rugby 2019,Rugby World Cup,Rugby World Cup 2019,2019 Rugby World Cup,RWC 2019,RWC,All Blacks,All Blacks 2019,New Zealand,New Zealand Rugby,New Zealand Rugby 2019,All Black Rugby,All Black Rugby 2019,NZL Rugby,Springboks,Springboks 2019,Springbok Rugby,Springbok Rugby 2019,South Africa,South Africa Rugby,South Africa Rugby 2019,SA Rugby,All Blacks vs Springboks 2019,Jerome Garces,

Post a Comment

0 Comments