Advertisement

ALPHA.M Exposed! '7 Psychological TRICKS To Get A Girl To Like YOU!' Reaction

ALPHA.M Exposed! '7 Psychological TRICKS To Get A Girl To Like YOU!' Reaction ALPHA.M Exposed! "7 Psychological TRICKS To Get A Girl To Like YOU!" Reaction

GET FREE ACCESS TO MY COURSE:
Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/ma20
GET 1on1 COACHING:
Follow me on IG: Dalexisp

Contact Alpha.M:
FaceBook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Today, we're gonna be reviewing another dating coach and his name is Alpha M. Mind you, he's not a full-on dating coach--he teaches men some things but he's more of like an overall lifestyle kind of guy. Now, I'm gonna be watching his video called "7 Psychological TRICKS To Get A Girl To Like You!" and I'm gonna be nitpicking some things. Let's see his tips and what he has to say then I'm gonna give you guys my review on it.

Being interesting and profound is not what makes a woman like you. It's what gets her interested but it won't make her like you. It has nothing to do with how fun or interesting you are when it comes to attraction, once they like you that's when you're gonna be fun and interesting but before that, it's not gonna come across. Rather than being fun, have more focus. Be more focus on your craft and have a seriousness to your character. Women respect that a lot more.

This is not good advice, I'm sorry. I get it, he's a nice guy but he's not a professional dating coach I believe. I think he's really good at giving other advice when it comes to your grooming or style.

Here's a link to the article version:

Check out my course Dark Game so you’ll learn all the techniques needed for you to attract women.

aaron marino,alpha m,how to attract women,how to get a girl to like you,getting a girl to like you,how to,how to get a girlfriend,psychological tricks to get a girl to like you,how to be more attractive,how to look better,how to get noticed,conversation starters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments