Advertisement

Baby Hotline Animation Meme •FlipaClip• (10k special, +some oc concepts!)

Baby Hotline Animation Meme •FlipaClip• (10k special, +some oc concepts!) Hooo boy this took a while
It took about a month or more, and I finally got the motivation to finish it! Hurrayy
I’ll explain what’s going on (kinda) in the pinned comment woohoo
But yeah, thank you so much for 10k. I really don’t know how to express my gratitude. It has been my subscriber goal for the longest time, and I’m so glad so many people enjoy my stuff.

Original:


I got the motivation to work on this meme by this version! I had an idea for a while and when I found this version I knew I absolutely had to animate it. (I took the audio from it too ;) )


Song


My discord server:





woOOO

concepts!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments