Advertisement

Cambly S01 E24 Tutor: Kevin H Freeman - Reading my profile - Unfortunately the call was interrupted

Cambly S01 E24 Tutor: Kevin H Freeman - Reading my profile - Unfortunately the call was interrupted #Cambly #كامبلي

I use cambly 30 minutes a week, talking to natives to improve my accent and get more knowledge as much as I can, sharing them online on youtube in a playlist called Cambly you can watch other videos with tutors from here


You can try 5 or 10 minutes free on Cambly
press the following link and start talking with a tutor

islam tagen,اسلام طاجن,استاذ اسلام,شرح قواعد الانجليزي,شرح كلمات انجليزي,cambly,cambly teachers,learn with cambly,english cambly,كامبلي,معلمين كامبلي,كي تتحث انجليزي بطلاقة,كيف تتقن التحدث بالانجليزي,learn how to speak fluently,fluent English,التحدث بطلاقة,التحدث مع معلمين اجانب,

Post a Comment

0 Comments