Advertisement

♋ CANCER 'YOU ARE LITERALLY BEING BLOCKED' WEEKLY LOVE 9|1-9|8

♋ CANCER 'YOU ARE LITERALLY BEING BLOCKED' WEEKLY LOVE 9|1-9|8 Booking info
sneaksage809@gmail.com

$8.88 for 1 question
$14.14 for 2 questions
$25.00 for 3-5 questions
------------------------------------
$12 for 15 minutes
$22 for 30 minutes
$33 for 45 minutes
$55 for 1 hour

24/48 hour turnaround time after payment approved

For payments & donations
paypal.me/Sneakembraced

Social media
fb.me/Sneaksage
instagram @Embracedtransformations


I'm a deck junky that loves and takes care of all my decks. You can support my journey by donating a deck from the wish list. Thank you for supporting my channel. I shout you out on my IG. Those who donate recieve free prerecorded video reading as my gratitude to you. Love you guys

Amazon wishlist:


If you want to donate thank you ❤

9/1-9/8

Post a Comment

0 Comments