Advertisement

Choices: Big Sky Country Book 2 Chapter 6 Dallas Romance (Diamonds)

Choices: Big Sky Country Book 2 Chapter 6 Dallas Romance (Diamonds) I'm glad we was able to clear Dallas name with the help of his mom. I encourage Dallas to forgive the guy who made his life a mess.Even though Dallas not my LI. I did his romance scene. This chapter was decent that's all I can say. Hope you enjoy this video!

馃摐 Previous Chapter 5馃摐


CHOICES: STORIES YOU PLAY
ONE CHOICE CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING!
Fall in love, solve crimes, or embark on epic fantasy adventures in immersive visual stories where YOU control what happens next!

馃崜 Pixelbeery 馃崜

Website-
Twitter-
Instagram-

♪ Intro & Outro Music ♪
foxela & HAEMOND - Kawaii

•Follow me on social media•
•Twitter- •

馃敂 Don't forget to turn on post notifications 馃敂

• I don't claim no music in any of my video's •

#MissAries #Playchoices #BigSkyCountry #Diamondchoices

Choices: Big Sky Country Book 2 Chapter 6 Dallas Romance (Diamonds),Choices: Big Sky Country Book 2 Chapter 6 Dallas Romance,choices big sky country book 2 chapter 6 dallas romance diamonds,big sky country,Choices: Big Sky Country Book 2 Chapter 6,Big Sky Country Book 2 Chapter 6,choices stories you play big sky country book 2 chapter 6,choices big sky country book 2 chapter 6 diamonds,big sky country book 2 chapter 6 diamonds,big sky country book 2 dallas,visual novels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments