Advertisement

Control How To Get Into the Sealed Threshold Hall

Control How To Get Into the Sealed Threshold Hall CONTROL: How to Get Into the Sealed Threshold Hall
(Control 100% Walkthrough – All Achievements – All Collectibles/Playthrough/Gameplay - Xbox One X)

Welcome to my quick guide for how to get into the Sealed Threshold Hall in Control!

I also have a video series where I get all of the achievements for the game, check it out here:


If you're new to my channel please click this link to subscribe:


I have also started a Twitch channel where I stream the making of these guides and other games I play. Please follow me at:


Please consider supporting me on Patreon to help me bring you more REAL Walkthroughs:


Join the Aussie Army Discord:


Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 100% Walkthrough Playlist:


Red Dead Redemption 2 100% Walkthrough Playlist:


If you're looking for more Achievement Guides for Xbox Game Pass, check out this playlist:

control how to get into the sealed threshold hall,sealed threshold hall,langston's runaways guide,control langstons runaways,control 100% walkthrough,control,control walkthrough,walkthrough,control achievements,gameplay,achievement college,achievement guide,achievements,aussie gamer 17,gamerscore,trophy guide,collectibles guide,100% walkthrough,100%,100 percent,control achievement guide,control walkthrough and achievement guide,control gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments