Advertisement

Good Is Never Good Enough (A Short Film about Muscle Dysmorphia)

Good Is Never Good Enough (A Short Film about Muscle Dysmorphia) My final project for Prague Film School

Muscle Dysmorphia is a condition, primarily in men, where a person becomes obsessed with their body competition, always seeing themselves as too small and never good enough. It's something I've had my own struggles with and I hope my film can bring light to the issue.

Inspired by:



Additional Footage used:






Music:
Talk To Me - Cavetown
Plastic Love - Mariya Takeuchi [ENG] (cover by Caitlin Myers) -
Additional Music from Bensound

Special Thanks to Prague Film School

Student film,short film,prague,film school,prague film school,muscle dysmorphia,body dysmorphia,bigorexia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments