Advertisement

GRWM: Updates on Allergy Testing, School, and Life ||MakeupnTravel

GRWM: Updates on Allergy Testing, School, and Life ||MakeupnTravel Open Me :)

Hey guys so today I wanted to just talk about a bunch of crap haha. I will be talking about my allergic reactions along with some other tangentale things! I hope that yall enjoy this get ready with me and that you enjoyed the look!

What's on my face:

Fenty Pro Filter Foundation 470
Makeup Revolution Foundation Stick In 14
Kylie Concealer In Almond
Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture and Prism Palettes, Bittersweet liquid lipstick


Foundation Matches:

NYX Angel Veil Primer
Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Foundation in 440
Dior Backstage Filter Foundation 6.5N
Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Foundations in F14
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in Y505
Covergirl Healthy Elixir Foundation in Soft Sable
Full Spectrum Deep Neutral 2
Lorax Pro 2
Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette


Connect with me:
Instagram: @kaz3mkup
Twitter: @makeupntravel
Blog: www. makeupntravel.wordpress.com
Email me: makeupntravel@gmail.com

EBates Link: (I earn $25 if you sign up through my link, thank you in advance!)


Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed :D

//MakeupnTravel

Post a Comment

0 Comments