Advertisement

How to Remodel your Garage! NEWAGE GARAGE CABINETS!!

How to Remodel your Garage! NEWAGE GARAGE CABINETS!! I order my Garage cabinets from NewAge Product and Start painting my walls. By the time I finish painting my Walls, I receive my cabinets. I install wifi plug and than workshop lights. After, I install my garage cabinets, Slatwall, worktop and Led Lights for my Worktop. I face a few minor problems but nothing major.
T5 Led Single Fixture Lights (pack of 10)


Kasa Wifi Smart 2 Outlet:


Milwaukee Impact Driver:


Milwaukee Hole Saw:


Link to My 14 piece Garage cabinet set:


Torin Big Red Creeper Seat:


Power Strip 12 outlet:


Drill Charging Station:


NewAge Product corner work top:


NewAge Product Corner Cabinet:



Disclaimer: This Video and Description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I'll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make Videos like this. Thank you for your support.

newage garage,garage,cabinets,remodeling,makeover,newage product,how to,paint,walls,wifi plug,led lights,man cave,mancave,newage,bold 3.0,pro,slatwall,tools,tool cabinet,drawers,tool,craftsman,milwaukee,impact drill,impact driver,painting,cars,car,fast cars,mechanic,remodel,workstation,worktop,jimmy's garage,jimboyrulez,jimmy,jaimin,jaimin shah,idea,ideas,bmw,widebody,cabinet,DREAM GARAGE,SNAPON,REVIEW,REVIEWS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments