Advertisement

HUMAN BODY CHOP-SHOP*ORGAN HARVESTING*AGENDA'S AT HAND*DORIAN COVERAGE*MURDER BY THE NUMBERS #ToD

HUMAN BODY CHOP-SHOP*ORGAN HARVESTING*AGENDA'S AT HAND*DORIAN COVERAGE*MURDER BY THE NUMBERS #ToD SUPPORT ME ON PATREON PLEASE BC CENSORSHIP HAS TAKEN ANY CHANCE TO PrOSPEr ON YT ty much love
Support IggyMB5679
DISCLAIMER: these videos that appear on this channel are for entertainment and educational purposes only. Fair use act disclaimer. Copyright disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, Education and Research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

*NO COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*

ATTENTION: DO NOT REACH OUT TO ME OR COMMENT TO ME ON ANY OTHER CHANNEL AND OR ACCOUNT, ON SOCIAL MEDIA,OR OTHER YOUTUBE CHANNELS OTHER THEN THIS CHANNEL (IGGYMB5679) AND MY BACK UP CHANNEL (GET TRUTH R DIE LYING.)
ALL OTHER ACCOUNTS ARE SOCK ACCOUNTS CLAIMING TO BE ME AND TRYING TO TRICK FOLKS INTO THINKING IT'S REALLY ME ON OTHER END. THANX TTYL MUCH LOVE

PLEASE NOTE: If you feel compelled Or called to help this channel out for equipment and better software for editing content feel free to PayPal me but please keep in mind to all my true truthers and truth seekers like me and you, that the truth is free and will always remain free. As well as any content i put up IS FREE. I do not want people to feel bad and this is not a cry for help, but rather just facts and me keeping it real about my situation.. in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM did anyone say it would be easy or that i don't deserve my struggles from the sins I committed be the pain the endure...You Wont Know How To Come Up If You Don't Know What Its Like To Fall.. remember the truth is free I will never sell out or scam people God bless...
YOU CAN DONATE AT THIS LINK BELOW


Lord, Please Grant me the serenity to ACCEPT the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can,
and the wisdom to no the difference.

PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BACK UP CHANNEL “GET TRUTH R DIE LYING” as i EXPOSE the wicked for the frauds and liars they are. A plot to take down my second Channel is indeed more than a rumor or conspiracy . SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE BELOW...TY MUCH LOVE



This channel is a foundation paved by facts, building a constructive and structural platform set forth for the truth to surface. Positive thoughts breeds positive energy which results in positive manifestations. And it's the lies that will crumble the foundations so we talk facts here. From conspiracy theories and Gematria, to prison bids and how to survive on the inside. Everybody is welcome and anybody that's welcoming will not be denied, all we ask is that you leave the negative energy where it came from. Feel free and feel comfortable to join in on the comment section and or share your story. You will not be judged and mostly all baggage can be carried. We all have a past and we all have a story to tell. The objective here is to share your strengths and experiences to hopefully change someone's life or even save another. Check in my video description for my social media accounts. God bless and take care.

Follow me on Instagram
@IggyIggz007

Email me @ gregiggz@gmail.com

Federal law allows citizens to reproduce, distribute, or exhibit portions of copyrighted Motion Pictures, video tapes, or video discs under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder.
This is called "fair use" and is allowed for purposes of criticism, news reporting, teaching, and parody which doesn't infringe of copyright under-17 USC 107.

this is based off my opinion. I'm not slandering and this is not defamation of character. I am an ex-convict I do not commit crimes anymore I am not a criminal this is for learning purposes only this is to educate the misled and give Vision to the blind this is to help someone in need if they are in need. I'm not telling you what to do I'm not influencing you what you do. I am simply showing you the truth because this is get truth or die lying.

I have an attorney if you need to contact him email me.

back up channel


PAYPAL ME AT


PS AND TO MY TROLL....HAHAHA U MAD

IGGYMB5679,WALMART CANCLES AMMO SALES,SATAN TEMPLE IN AMERICA,HURRICAN DORIAN,GIRL MISSSING IN PGH,SCHOOL STABBING IN PITTSBURGH,

Post a Comment

0 Comments