I've been missing in action for the last 2 months and now you know why. I filmed this video not only as a transparent update into what's been going on in my life but also to bring awareness to medications like Duloxetine that can have very serious and dangerous side effects not only physically, but mentally. It was important for me to bring awareness to what I went through the last 8 weeks in case anyone else is going through similar and feeling alone. This was not an easy thing to get infront of a camera and talk about, but I felt in my heart that it was very necessary.
This is only a very short excerpt from my story with chronic pain and illness. I'll be sharing many different aspects to my journey in the future in the hopes that maybe it might just help someone.
This video is based on my own personal experiences and opinions and should not be considered medical advice in any way. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to your doctor.
I'd love to hear your own story in the comments below.
For all my friends who have been such a support and encouragement to me, thank you.
If you'd like to either checkout my Twitch Channel or connect with me on social media then...
❤️ INSTAGRAM: ❤️
❤️ TWITTER: ❤️
❤️ TWITCH: ❤️
► Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

0 Comments