Advertisement

My EX Girlfriend Dyed My Hair Whatever Color She Wanted...

My EX Girlfriend Dyed My Hair Whatever Color She Wanted... In this video I let my Ex Girlfriend & a bunch of my other friends mess up my hair and dye it whatever color they wanted too... I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!!!

Previous Video -

Thanks for watching! LIKE & SUBSCRIBE (Turn On Channel Post Notifications For a Shoutout In Next Weeks Video)

My Clothing Line -

DM Me On Instagram - @ZephanClark

SOCIALS -
Instagram - @ZephanClark
TikTok - @ZephanClak
Snapchat - @Zeph13Clark
Vine - Dead

I let my friends dye my hair whatever color they wanted,ex dyes my hair,i let my ex dye my hair,i let my ex girlfriend dye my hair whatever color she wanted,i let my ex girlfriend dye my hair,my ex girlfriend dyed my hair,ex girlfriend,ex,girlfriend,zoe laverne,cody orlove,sebastian moy,oliver moy,david dobrik,tiktok,instagram,hair dye,beauty,makeup,grwm,dying my hair,worst hair dye,girlfriend dyed my hair,crazy hair color,zody,makeup tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments