Advertisement

Road Cycling Vlog: Suffering Yet Again

Road Cycling Vlog: Suffering Yet Again Road Cycling Vlog: Suffering Yet Again

Once more I find myself suffering on the bike.


Just as I thought I was getting fit I I end up having some time off the bike and losing a fair bit of my form. The danger when gaining any kind of fitness is that it can be pretty quick to lose. My general rule of thumb is that it only takes two weeks of not cycling to lose aprox half of any fitness that you have built up. Rather annoying.

With our busy modern lives it is so easy to have periods when we can't get out on the bike and ride for a few days. For some of us, losing fitness is almost inevitable. Getting it back is the real challenge.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need anything cycling related? Buy it here from my Amazon store:

Join my Patreon for an exclusive invite to a live Q&A session with me every month.


Email for business enquires: leonard@jollygoodvelo.com


Social Media

Jolly Good Velo Strava Club:

Jolly Good Velo Facebook Group:

Strava:

leonardmlee,jolly good velo,cycling channel youtube,bike,best cycling vlog youtube,road bike vlog,cycling,cycling vlogger,cycling bloggers,cycling blog,road cycling blog,cycle,bicycle,cycling tips,road bike,cycling videos,cycling motivation,best cycling channels on youtube,cycling training,cycling fitness,blog on youtube,cycling go pro,global cycling network,go pro cycling,30 days of cycling,cycling challenge,bike life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments