Advertisement

San Juan Capistrano Acupuncturist, Dr Martha Hall, Board Certified and Licensed Herbalist.

San Juan Capistrano Acupuncturist, Dr Martha Hall, Board Certified and Licensed Herbalist. Produced by
Hi I am Dr Martha Hall I am a board certified acupuncturist And licensed herbalists with a Masters in science and traditional Chinese medicine and a doctorate in acupuncture and Oriental medicine. I am also a clinical nutritionist, clinician whole food nutritionist, and applied kinesiologist. I use Muscle testing and epigenetics Methlation muscle testing which you can see my other videos to find out more about these topics. So, what do all these titles I just mentioned mean? WELL, That I can help you get to the root, the real root, of your problem typically within three visits using functional medicine, acupuncture, Chinese medicine, stem cells, and prescription based nutritional supplements designed specifically for you and your underlying issues.

My specialty is digestion, METHYLATION, AUTOMIINE AND hormones but I welcome all difficult cases and of course simple cases such as sciatica , acid reflux, migraines , and any other issues that you may have. Or IF YOU want to come in and get a tune up to get more energy, better sleep AND all-around feel better, well THAT IS SIMPLE AND EASY, it will be LIKE GOING ON A HOUR VACATION.

I want you to know that I do not treat disease, all I am doing is giving your body the proper nutrients that it needs to heal itself and allow the body to get rid of Stressors that are that are not going away.

Many times what I find in my testing is that body is lacking so much in minerals or has an overabundance of heavy metals, chemical toxicities, fungus, parasites, foods that are not breaking down, and so much more.

I do all this through my testing specifically designed for you.

Please give me a call here in San Juan Capistrano and I look forward to meeting you. I can help you live a longer healthier pain-free life.

Board Certified Acupuncturist,San Juan Capistrano,Performance Production Services,Dr Martha Hall,

Post a Comment

0 Comments