Advertisement

The Blue Combiner & Cityspeaker (The movie)

The Blue Combiner & Cityspeaker (The movie) Had to reupload this due to the fact I forgot to put Victorion in the part where Rosie was backing out of the combiner lab.

I decided to combine (Pun intended) Thomas Percy & The Gum with James & The Blue Cityspeaker into one movie!

I put a few extra engines in this just to spice things up a little bit. I also did new footage with Trainz 2019 and adding a poorly cropped version of Victorion's hand turning blue. I also added some pictures of Windblade gritting her teeth while she was talking to James during her blueberry experience.

Find out more about the transformers characters used and mentioned in this video:

Victorion:

Overlord:

Windblade:

Megatron:

Computron:

Devastator:

Menasor (Victorion's earth wars enemy):

Rodimus Cron (Hot Rod):

Bumblebee:

As most of you know, I don't own anything except the voice overs and the Transformers Devastation footage.

Please like, comment and subscribe for more videos!

Enjoy!

movie)

Post a Comment

0 Comments