Advertisement

There Is None Else Besides Him | Fundamentals of Kabbalah | Webinar with Kabbalist Dr. Laitman

There Is None Else Besides Him | Fundamentals of Kabbalah | Webinar with Kabbalist Dr. Laitman There Is None Else Besides Him | Fundamentals of Kabbalah | Live Webinar with Dr. Michael Laitman
Every Sunday | 9 AM ET

A person exists in a world governed by a single force. But he has an illusion that this force does not exist, that we are free from it, not connected with it, or that we can somehow affect it, change it. This illusion is our egoism. I deny the uniqueness of the Creator and believe that my thoughts and desires are my own. I feel my existence as independent and that there is no-one to govern me.

They can make me do or even wish for something, but I will feel that I am being forced to. And then I do not even suspect that my thoughts are not mine — they are broadcast to me, my wishes are not mine — they are aroused in me, that my decisions are decided for me. Whatever I wish, think, or plan, not to mention decisions, and the way they are carried out in my life - has nothing to do with me.


►Subscribe to the Kabbalahinfo YouTube channel:

►Take the Free KabU Course to Find True Answers About Life:

This course is a journey into understanding life and how all its pieces come together. It aims to give you genuine, scientific answers to all the questions you've ever had about life, and most importantly, what you can do about it. Also, it aims to give you tools to upgrade the way you think about and perceive reality, essential knowledge about your nature and how to restore its purpose, and help you attain self-realization.


Follow Kabbalah.info:
Official Website ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Instagram ►

#kabbalahinfo

talmud,tree of life meaning,chesed,kabbalah book,kabbalah definition,kabbalah tree of life,sefirot,the kabbalah,what is kabbalah,zohar kabbalah,10 sefirot,adam kadmon,binah,define kabbalah ein sof,geburah,hod kabbalah,jewish kabbalah,kaballa,kabbalah for beginners,kabbalah info,kabbalah meaning,kabbalah media,kabbalah names,kabbalah online,kabbalah teachings,kabbalah tree,kabbalah tree of life meaning,kabbalah youtube,la cabala,malkuth,nefesh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments