Advertisement

They Said She SLAPS The BASS Better Than Me....

They Said She SLAPS The BASS Better Than Me.... Reacting to some of the best Female Bass Players in the world...
Some comments said that She slaps the bass better than me...
Is that true?!? Leave a comment NOW!!

Subscribe for more videos:
Reddit:
Patreon:
Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
My Signature Bass:

Videos I reacted to:

















My NEW ALBUM!
Spotify:
iTunes:

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! :)

If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN THE FUNK! :D

Hope you'll like it!

See you soon and Stay Funky! :)

davie504,bass,bass solo,Female bass players,female bassist,girl guitar,girl bass,memes,bass cover,girl bassist,female guitarist,female musicians,girl,funny,reaction,satire,They Said She SLAPS The BASS Better Than Me,SDAIAY,parody,lwiay,pewdiepie,bass solo reaction,slap bass solo,amazing,girl guitarist,best female,

Post a Comment

0 Comments