Advertisement

TLOU | Now the party can begin!

TLOU  | Now the party can begin! WELCOME

Hey Guys its Urbanfux! I love to game and hang out with my friends - I don't care that i'm bad - I care that i'm having fun. Thanks for stopping by! xD

⚠️⚠️ MY CHANNEL MAY BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS - ALSO I TEND TO SWEAR AND SCREAM A LOT WHEN PLAYING - DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED! ⚠️⚠️

🎮 GAMES I STREAM

▪️Evil Within 2
▪️Resident Evil
▪️TLOU
▪️Tomb Raider
▪️Don't Starve Together


🔜 COMING SOON

▪️Hellblade
▪️Mega Drive Classics
▪️VR funtimes

Just let me know if you wanna see me play something in particular xD

💩 RANDOM SHIT

🍹 I drink Thursday - To Sunday! :D
♊️ Gemini = I'm sometimes crazy and loud but other times shy n awkward xD
❤️ I love Twitter

You read to the bottom! Much love to you 💚💜 #livestream #SidearmSeptember

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,The Last of Us™ Remastered,

Post a Comment

0 Comments