Advertisement

Training The Veg With Some LST... Getting these TREES Ready For Flower!

Training The Veg With Some LST... Getting these TREES Ready For Flower! Please subscribe to our livestream YouTube channel, this will be where all future live streams will be. When we hit 1000 subscribers on this new channel we can do the next livestream.

TheWeedTube Daily Exclusive Upload:
THE CONTROVERSIAL PRACTICE OF BUD SITE REMOVAL


About this Video:
I was really excited to see how these plants looked today after they were worked on. you can see they were opened up really well which will allow the light to penetrate into the canopy how much better allowing better Bud development once these are put in flower. we also talked about purple stems, I show you some that are from too much light not magnesium!!

About me: I'm a state registered and licensed, law abiding, medical marijuana caregiver located in Colorado who grows for a lot of patients who consume a lot of marijuana.  I make videos daily covering strains as well as grow techniques I deploy at my facility.  Please do not copy what I do here if you're not somewhere where you legally are allowed to do so.

Hydroponic Nutrients We Grow With:


Best Source for Grow Equipment & Nutrients. Growers House has helped us a lot over the years, they are competitive and ship quick:

You're purchasing from the above companies helps support this channel. Your support is GREATLY appreciated.

LST,how to train veg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments