Advertisement

TWIST IT UP COMB FOR CURL DEFINITION | Tutorial & Review

TWIST IT UP COMB FOR CURL DEFINITION | Tutorial & Review Hey loves!

Today I’ll be showing you how I used the Twist it Up Comb (As Seen on Shark Tank) to define my curls!! Stay tuned to find out how I like it in comparison to a curl sponge



I used the Curls Blueberry Bliss Leave-In Conditioner & Curling Jelly to style

If you guys have any video suggestions/ideas or you want to see anything else on my channel, just let me know!

Click Here to Subscribe:

WATCH IN HD!

Also, be sure to check out my other videos and subscribe so you don't miss an update!
Follow me on Instagram @janaikirsten
❤️

janai,janaikirsten,janai kirsten,twist it up,twist it up comb,twist it up comb for curls,curl defining,twa curl defining,define twa curls,twist it up comb tutorial,twist it up comb review,twist it up comb women,twist it up comb for women,twist it up comb for females,twa hairstyles,twist it up comb shark tank,twist it up comb vs sponge,twist it up comb short hair,twist comb tutorial,twist comb,twist comb shark tank,twist comb vs sponge,twa styles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments