Advertisement

VLOG 13.2019: Master Bedroom Makeover & Birthday Celebrations

VLOG 13.2019: Master Bedroom Makeover & Birthday Celebrations My favorite items on Amazon:


BABY BLAIR'S BIRTH VLOG:


WALT DISNEY WORLD BABYMOON 2018 PLAYLIST:


DISNEY GENDER & NAME REVEAL:


Welcome to "Girl Meets Neverland"! I'm Krysta and I (along with my husband Brian) go to Disney and vlog my life! I upload a new Disney trip vlog every Thursday with life vlogs here and there. Thanks for watching and we hope you stick around!

We'd LOVE to hear from you!
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram: girlmeetsneverland
Email: girlmeetsneverland@gmail.com




Disclaimer:
This video is not sponsored.
I am in no way affiliated with the Walt Disney Company.
I do not own any copyright material contained within this video, no copyright infringement is intended.

walt disney world,universal studios,magic kingdom,pop century,disney world,disney,disney vlog,disney trip,wdw,disney vlogger,vlog,disney vacationmickey mouse,main street usa,animal kingdom,hollywood studios,epcot,april 2019,may,2019,babys,first,trip,family vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments