Advertisement

Why didn't I really like Fantastic Beasts & where to find them?

Why didn't I really like Fantastic Beasts & where to find them? Hello, sunshines!! Welcome to my channel. I'm Rebekka Kaur. A few days back when I was really out of my treasure of books; I was finding something good to read on kindle unlimited and that's when I came across Fantastic Beasts and where to find them 🧙‍♂️ It was an original screenplay version. From the first page itself, the book started giving me a headache because there were so many words that I didn't really know the meaning of 🥴 these words were names of spells, fantastic beasts, places where magicians used to study, their office. I didn't really know anything. So, I had to google each and every term on google to understand the story better. Trust me! this is not something which I'm a fan of because honestly it takes a lot of time and it disturbs the whole flow of reading the story. But somehow I ended up completing the story and decided that I will create something which will help other people in understanding this book better. So, I opened the book again and picked each and every word which you won't find in the dictionary 👩‍💻 these are like words belonging to the word of magic. So, this document has two parts; part one consists of :
- Names of spells and what they do
- Names of fantastic beasts along with their little description and their pictures
- Places which do not exist in the real world
Part two consists of the names of all the characters along with their pictures and their relation to each other.
With the help of this document, you won't need to head to google again and again; instead, the meaning of each and every term is available in one place. I hope this document will help you guys and you will be able to make the best out of it.
Here is the link:

• Join me on Facebook : @rebekkaakaur
• Instagram @rebekaakaur

• Twitter @rebekkakaur

• Pinterest @rebekkakaur

Like!! Share!! Subscribe!! and comment!!
I will be waiting for your feedback guys!
Write me on rebekkakaur@gmail.com and I will make sure I read that 📨

fantastic beasts and where to find them,jk Rowling,Harry Potter,book review,bibliophile,blogger,book vlogs,fantastic beasts and where to find them book review,jk Rowling books review,jk Rowling book,fbawtft,author,writer,author YouTube channel,rebekka Kaur,Harry Potter books,fantastic beasts and where to find them book,fantastic beasts,fantastic creatures,help guide for fantastic beasts and where to find them,

Post a Comment

0 Comments