Advertisement

A Skinny Guy’s Guide to Gaining Muscle | My Body Transformation

A Skinny Guy’s Guide to Gaining Muscle | My Body Transformation I was fluctuating between 135lbs to 140lbs before I started working out. Now, I weigh close to 200lbs. How did I do do it? Listen to my story. I seriously wish the best of luck to everyone working on their fitness goals. Thanks for watching! If you have any questions, just hit me up on any of my socials.

THE FITNESS VIDEO THAT GOT ME STARTED:


THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Remember to subscribe for more videos. Click the bell to get notified as soon as I drop a video! ๐Ÿคฉ

New videos will be posted every Friday! ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks for watching guys!

Follow me! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Twitter :
Instagram:
#CrazyJamaicanBwoy #Discarnick

Business Enquiries (Collabs, Social Media etc)
Email: Discarnickprod@gmail.com

Film,Discarnick Productions,Crazy Jamaican Bwoy,Anthony Tracey,Jamaican,Comedy,Kingston,Jamaica,jamaican youtuber,jamaican youtube,Vlogger,Step by Step Transformation,From Skinny to Muscular,skinny to muscle transformation,natural transformation,natural body transformation,how to gain weight,gain weight fast,what to eat to gain weight,gain muscle mass,routine,meal plan,calories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments